[vdr] Re: DVB subtitles

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Pekka Virtanen wrote:

> I've got a simple plugin for viewing live DVB subtitles. I wanted to
> finish and clean up the thing before releasing it but there's no sense
> to delay it any longer.
>
> Get the plugin and info from:
>
> http://www.saunalahti.fi/~opvirtan/subtitles/
>
> It's been rigged to work for finnish subtitling services. I've been
> using it to watch those obscure foreign documents and movies on YLE
> Teema :).
>
> Any help is appreciated and patches are welcomed. Check the website for
> details.

I get following but no subtitles displayed:

pidcount=2
found subtitling service
receiver started with subtitling pid = 2027, syncpid=513
pid = 2027
lang=fin, type=11, comp_id=1, anc_id=50
found subtitling service
pid = 2028
lang=swe, type=11, comp_id=2, anc_id=50
found subtitling info

BTW: I have applied txtsubs patch but it should not matter. I tried with
and without running the ttxtsubs plugin. My VDR version is 1.1.29.