[vdr] Re: Can't record Sat.1

Hi,

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 10:21, Andreas Mair wrote:
> Hi,

> > >cable problems on second card??
> >
> > Which one is recording? The full featured one or the budget one (I'm
> > assuming the second is a budget). Could it be that recording unfiltered
> > TS from a budget card with vdr behaves differently than getting the
> > filtered stream from a full featured card. Possibly also related to
> > PTS? See my other posting.
>
> The 2nd card is recording and they are both full-featured cards.
>
> > Andreas, you could try remuinx the recording with pvastrumento and then
> > play it back with vdr (fast forward will look slightly odd but replay
> > should be fine). Does this fix it?
>
> Unfortunately I already deleted the recording, but I tried to replay it
> with mplayerv 0.90 -> no change.

Yesterday another recording had that effect, I will try to remux it
pvastrumento asap.
I'm just wondering why I get those distored recordings. I made that
recording somewhere past midnight. When I saw the result I switched to the
channel I tried to record and started a new recording -> no problems!
I'm very confused!

Some other ideas?

Regards,
Andreas