[vdr] VDR developer version 1.1.33

VDR developer version 1.1.32 is now available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.1.32.tar.bz2

The changes since version 1.1.31:

- Removed a faulty parameter initialization in menu.c (thanks to Lauri Tischler for
  reporting this one).
- Re-implemented the WaitForPut/WaitForGet stuff in cRingBuffer, since some plugins
  actually need this. By default the buffer does not wait; if a plugin needs the
  waiting functionality it can call the new SetTimeouts() function.
- Moved the call to cPlugin::Start() further up in vdr.c, to make sure it gets
  called before trying to learn the keys (problem reported by Oliver Endriss).
- No longer starting the editing process if no marks have been set (thanks to
  Matthias Raus for reporting this one).
- Added Catalanian language texts (thanks to Marc Rovira Vall and Ramon Roca).
  Plugin authors may want to add the new entries to their I18N texts and contact
  the translators to have their texts translated. Note that there are now 16
  different OSD languages, so please make sure you have 16 versions for each of
  your texts.
- Moved the detection of a broken video data stream from the cDevice into the
  cRecorder to avoid problems with cReceivers that want to receive from PIDs
  that are currently not transmitting (thanks to Marcel Wiesweg for reporting
  this one).
- Fixed setting the locking pid after a timed wait (thanks to Andreas Schultz).
- Avoiding spurious section filter settings after a channel switch.
- Updated 'channels.conf.cable' (thanks to Stefan Hußfeldt).
- Fixed reading 'epg.data' for channels with non-zero RID (thanks to Oliver
  Endriss for reporting this one).
- Fixed EPG bugfix statistics to avoid log entires for undefined channels (thanks
  to Lars Bläser for reporting this one).
- No longer waiting inside cIndexFile::CatchUp() to avoid shortly blocking replay
  at the end of a recording.

Since I want to release the final version 1.2.0 pretty soon (first week of June,
if possible) I am not going to add any more new features. Until 1.2.0 only bugfixes
will be done. There may still be some unfixed bugs that have already been reported,
but maybe have been buried in my inbox under hundreds of other messages. This mostly
happens if somebody sends a bug report as a reply to the release note (like the message
you are currently reading), or without a descriptive subject.

So, if there are any serious bugs that you think should be fixed before version 1.2.0,
please report them in a separate message with a descriptive subject.

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger