[vdr] Usage of Teletext information for Program Guide

Hello,

In the Netherlands, the Dutch channels (public and commercial) only send out the information on the current and the next program in the EPG data. I was wondering if any ever had tried to parse the teletext information (like page 201 for channel "Nederland 1"), and to insert this data into the EPG data. In this way , the Schedule information of VDR would be able to list information for at least one whole day. I've checked http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/plugins.htm, http://vdrnews.de and http://vdrportal.de, but I did not find any plugin which uses the teletext for EPG data.

Can anyone tell me if there exists such a plugin ?

Regards,

Ocmer