[vdr] Re: VDR 1.1.32 plugin compile problems...

Hi,

On Monday 19 May 2003 10:46, Andreas Fatum wrote:
> Why so instructive? Your posting was totally unnecessary because
> it was sent by you when I had already posted the solution after looking
> into the sources and system include-files...

Because, you made it sound as if vdr itself was to blame when in fact it was
my patch. I just wanted to avoid confusion and not burden Klaus with
troubleshouting the patch.

Have fun

   Andreas

PS: Thanks for looking into the problem and providing the solution.

PPS: Sorry, if i sounded a bit harsch.