[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] Little STREAMDEV-patch for VDRADMIN-0.23

Hi,

after great STREAMDEV-plugin also provides streaming by http, I've
patched VDRADMIN-0.23 for it.

That means there are new links "Live" in the "What's running now"
summaries, which point to the corresponding Streaming-URL for a channel.

This URL is opened in a POPUP-window, what enables e.g. Plugger to run
MPlayer in that POPUP-window. That also allows to resize window.

The "--config"-option of vdradmind.pl now asks for "VDR Streamdev HOST"
and "VDR Streamdev PORT". Additionally this is also configurable by
webfrontend of VDRADMIN.

Download URL is http://bartschnet.de/vdradmin-0.23-streamdev-patch.bz2

Untar it, place it parallel to your "vdradmin-0.23"-directory and do a
"patch -p0 < ./vdradmin-0.23-streamdev-patch.bz2" (it's diffed with
"-ruN"-option).

It's working fine in my network, but if your machine goes up in flames,
I'll never confess guilty ;o)

But maybe it's working well and Thomas Koch could integrate it into the
next release of VDRADMIN ...

Rene

P.S.:

If anyone can tell me how to set the title of a window with JavaSh...
ahh...Script, I'd add channel-name to the title-bar of the POPUP-window.