[vdr] Re: integration of keyboard patch in vdr

OK. At the moment vdr turns off the keyboard if the
--daemon switch is used or vdr sees that it is not the
owner of the terminal (different group id).

I think vdr shouldn't turn off the keyboard if someone
uses explicitly the --terminal switch.
(interpet --terminal as: force using keyboard)

> Am I the only one starting vdr per rc-script and using
> keyboard with problems?

I've looked in the logs: there are so many downloads of
the patch that you shurly aren't the only one who uses it.

@Klaus
Could you please change this check in the suggested manner?

Jan