[vdr] Re: Discless vdr

Hello Martin,

> Tried to build mine with a external 55W power supply, that didn't
> work...seems like 60-70W is needed..
I do not know if you understand a little german. So just take a look
at http://www.michael-dieckmann.de/projekt_luefterlose_pc.htm
Michael has build a power supply on his own. I like his design of
the box. I just ordered a 130W power supply for 5,00 EUR. Maybe I
strip this thing down and try fanless cooling.

> DivX with re-encoding, will change and use the s-video output, that
> works without any problems at all.
I think s-video should work.

> Do you have any other experince with re-encoding? It works with movies

> in PAL format, it is NTSC encoded movies I have
> problems with.
Had the same problem some times ago (dropouts). Than I changed to
mplayer.sh-0.8.3.tar.gz and everything is fine.

> Yes, It has been requested by a few people already, maybe you could
fill
> in your experiences aswell, I will send it to you
> after some re-writing.
Should be no problem. Since the M10000 is a nice platform for vdr.

CU

Jens