[vdr] Re: PVR 250 Plugin Request/Help needed

> Hi,

> I set the PVR card to MPEG2-TS. I will later this day do a cat
> /dev/video1 > video.mpg and will analyse that file, if it is an TS or PS
> type.

Yes, it's definately worth checking that...

> What i dont understand is the PIDs. I dont know which PIDs the PVR have.

Perhaps check the readme with the PVR250 driver, but the Kfir card at least
always uses APID 80 and VPID 160, for no other reason than 'it does' :)

> Maybe i really dont know much enough for this stuff. Maybe Andreas can
> look at this.

Andreas really has nothing to do with this, because his plugin is exclusively
for low-end analogue 'WinTV' cards that provide a raw uncompressed picture
at /dev/video wheras the PVR card is providing pre-compressed MPEG2 data....
I'd say that the analogtv plugin actually /shouldn't/ support the PVR250, but
rather a modification of the 'sky' plugin :)

Cheers,
Gavin.