[vdr] dvb threatening file system? [was Drop support for multiple videodirs?]

Emil Naepflein schrieb:

The first reason for this is that when there is a filesystem problem (it happend several
times)
Did you find out the reason?

Ok, I admit the subject is provocative, but I have serveral partitions with corrupt file systems that are waiting for a repair.
For some I have good hope, some are lost I fear. This is the most annoying problem in my system.
As with my nova problems this started when moving to a new fast computer. Until the chipset became fully supported in the kernel, I suspected a problem here since other stuff also had problems. Since kernel 2.4.21 I suspected the promise IDE controller, since I have heard about some problems with this.

But I never had any corrupt linux file systems in a row of computers, only in vdr, so Emils mail made me think.
And there have been bugs with DMA transfer in the driver.

Are there others with such problems?

Greetings

Michael