[vdr] Re: Offtopic: Failure Notice when writing to this list

> Jörg Knitter wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > as Outlook does break thread, I used the http frontend of GMX for
> > answering to mails. Unfortunately, since this weekend I get the
> > following message:
> >
> > ---------------------------
> > [...]
> > ----------------------------
> >
> > Can anybody give me a hint what´s wrong?
>
> As you can see I'm using the web-frontend of gmx, so that shouldn't be the
> problem. But within gmx you can use 2 different mail addresses. Maybe you
> have
> registrated yourself to this ML with the other address?

Oops, you are right. Especially as GMX offers '"NAME" <address>' and only
'<address>'. Maybe the list server does not like the first version which I
believed to have used in the past.
Sorry for polluting the list with this question.

With kind regards

Jörg