[vdr] Re: DXR3 problems

Hi Jani, list!

Am Don, 2003-10-09 um 09.58 schrieb Jani Alanen:
> Hi!
>
> I have a Hollywood+ card and I'm having some serious problems with it.

Like me! :(

> The card works fine in Windows, but I can't get it to work in Linux. The
> tv-out just flashes white, then there's some static noice or something
> and then it stays black. I've read all about green and black & white
> output, but seems like no one has ever had similar problems...

Don't say that. I posted here something simillar. But I havn't resolved
my b/w picture problem til now.

> Those nice color bars are the only output I can get from the card when I
> play with the module parameters.

If the color bars are correct I think everything seems to be fine.

> The funny thing is that I allways get the audio, but never the video.

I needed 4 hours to figure that one out.
Set "activate_loopback 0". That should be default but I need to set it.
(I think it was that option. But I'm not 100% shure about it. Will look
into configs at home and post if I'm wron

To test my H+ I used mplayer. I think it is a better way than cat. But
it should work if you have an real MPEG2 file. :)

Could you post your full module-options? I would like to test them with
my setup. May be it works.

Christian