[vdr] Re: vdr-dvd-0.3.4-rc2

* Sven Goethel schrieb am 10.10.03, um 08:12 Uhr:
> yep .. mimik Setup.Get for the config line ..
>
> please check the attached patch

Well, i tested your patch, and it now works, at least with a loaded,
but disabled bitsteamout-plugin. ;-)
(I can test it with a activated bitstreamout-plugin on Sunday
afternoon, but i guess, it should work normally.)

Another small issue i noticed with the dvd-plugin is that after
stopping the plugin i have no sound in the normal vdr, i have to
switch the channel and the sound returns. (I have this issue since at
least version 0.3.3, but probably in the versions before too, i can't
remember.)

The last small issue i have is about the subtitles: No matter which
subtitle-option i select in the Menu of a specific DVD, it allways
displays the subtitle in the default-subtitlelanguage. (I know, i can
cycle through the subtitles with "2", but it would be better if the
Subtitle-Option in the DVD-Menu would work also.)

Greetings
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt