[vdr] Sound problems after recording analog channel

Hi people
It don't understand what happend. I've installed now sucesfully vdr with analogtv with a good picture quality and sound was working. Then i recorded a movie with the analogtv. After i played this record. Then i switched to a satellite-channel and i'm alwys hearing the sound of the latest analog-channel. Sometimes i'm just hearing everything with an 'echo'. Just restart the computer can stop this behaviour. I don't get any unusual messages.
I'm using vdr-1.2.5 with the analogtv-plugin and no other plugins and the latest not-CVS-driver.

Can somebody tell me how i can solve this problem?

Thanks and greetings for everyone
Ernst

Home | Main Index | Thread Index