[vdr] Re: VDR version 1.2.6pre1 pre-release

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 07:16:17PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> The problem is that if you ever program a timer for this
> channel and then restart VDR, you'll get an error when
>
> Just give this channel some SID that's not zero and try again.

Well, no one would ever program a timer for this channel: it's just a
channel to set to, then quit VDR and then use the mhwepg to fetch the
EPG, then restart VDR ;-)

Well, I could change to szap instead to set the right channel...

Off course if VDR itself could fetch the EPG it would be much better :-)

	Grégoire