[vdr] Re: VDR on XBOX using xine plugin

Michael Buhr wrote:

Hello!
Since a few day's VDR is running on my Microsoft XBOX. Right now I'm using Xebian5.1, VDR1.25, vdr-xine-0.0.2 and vdr-streamdev-0.0.3. Basiccally everything is working perfectly (many thanks to all developers at this point), but the xbox's remote control doesn't support LIRC. It just emulates a normal keyboard (HID). If the focus is on the shell terminal where vdr is running everything works fine. But what can I do if xine is in fullscreen mode? Would it be possible to "forward" keyboard events from xine to vdr? or could this feature be implemented into the xine plugin?
Maybe, the vdr remote[1] plugin helps?

cu
florian
[1] = http://endriss.escape.bei.t-online.de/vdr/