[vdr] Re: DVD .vob -> PES Conversion? genindex?

Ulrich Petri wrote:
Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

I've just copied a DVD (unencrypted) into a VDR structure, called them xxx.vdr and ran genindex (the improved one from Stefan Huelswitt). Plays fine. Maybe your .vob-files are css-encrypted?

Or the genindex used was the old version....
I just updated my genindex (to 0.1.2) and tried it again. Now I get errors:

PES: skipped 182 bytes
PES: invalid packet type 0x00, skipping
PES: skipped 64 bytes
PES: invalid packet type 0x00, skipping
PES: skipped 20 bytes
PES: invalid packet type 0x00, skipping
PES: skipped 28 bytes
PES: invalid packet type 0x00, skipping
PES: skipped 5826 bytes
PES: invalid packet type 0x51, skipping
PES: skipped 9936 bytes
PES: invalid packet type 0xb3, skipping
PES: skipped 72 bytes

I don't think my vob files are encrypted - I believe mencoder unencrypts them as it copys. But maybe the file format is wrong?

Can you tell me what you use to copy the DVD? I'm using:

mencoder -dvd 1 -o 001.vob -ovc copy -oac copy -alang en

Thanks,

Matt