[vdr] Re: DVD Plugin loading problems

Am Freitag, 31. Oktober 2003 00:21 schrieb Steve Brown:
> This is with gcc 3.0.3 which I've recently upgraded to from 2.95. I
> don't *think* that's the problem because other things seem ok.

Did you recompile _everything_ with gcc 3.0.3? Mixed compilation doesn't work,
since the naming of C++ symbols has changed in gcc. Make sure that all
objects, executables and shared libraries are compiled with gcc 3.0.3 (yes,
also those shared libraries the plugins depend on, if they are C++ and not
plain C libraries).

That will also break compatibility with other programs installed by your
distribution, so I suggest you upgrade everything to a version compiled with
gcc 3.0.3 - that's the safest bet.

(That besides the hints from Sebastian and Andre)

Greetings,
Sascha