[vdr] Fwd: vdrconvert and add.sh

HI,

I have a problem with the add.sh from vdrconvert. The shell variable in bash
is only a long integer and now I have overruns when the script tries fo
calculate the shrinkfaktor for my DVDs. The total size of my movie is about
5.2
GB and this overflows the shell variable. My question now is what shell
should
I use with vdrconvert. The bash does not work for me.

This happens with all versions of vdrconvert.

mfg
Joachim

--
HoHoHo! Seid Ihr auch alle schön brav gewesen?

GMX Weihnachts-Special: Die 1. Adresse für Weihnachts-
männer und -frauen! http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/specialmail