[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer Plugin 0.8.2 available

Either do it like Andreas Breitenbach explained or enhance the source code of
the mplayer plugin (but don't ask *me* how to do this).

Cheers, Juri
Thank you for all the suggestions. I was actually thinking of the file method
myself for some time and as it seems it is the best workaround although it still
is just a workaround.
I would love to implement a clean solution and modify ("enhance") the plugin
code but I don't have enough time for that right now. My employer is keeping me
busy at work and my two kids are occupying me at home. However they will be
happy to watch their favourit cartoons in a language they understand ;-)

Take care, Ondrej ...