[vdr] Re: Question: Hoerzu Digital

Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 13:11 schrieb Steffen Barszus:
> Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 09:32 schrieb Torsten Kunkel:
> > Steffen Barszus <st_barszus@gmx.de> wrote:
> > > MHP is usually some java stuff. Maybe dsmcc-plugin can be used to
> > > get the files ? However. I have played around a bit with dvbsnoop.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > what'S dvbsnoop? I didn't hear anything about this tool.
>
> Search google:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dvbsnoop
>
> > The dsmcc-plugin doesn't compile on my computer :/
> >
> > 	Torsten
>
> Ermmhh what i have seen at this moment, why easy if it can made
> complicated ;):  Why not using the mhp plugin ?? At least the java
> classes get saved and the plugin compiles. What I don't understand is
> how one can configure the PIDs of the service. Or is the applet able to
> read dvb streams on mhp ?

All the elementary streams of an MHP application are given in the Service
Information (PMT and AIT). I have some code to do create an application
"database".
And yes, an MHP application is provided the API to read a DSMCC carousel
(org.dvb.dsmcc classes), install an MPEG section filter
(org.davic.mpeg.sections) and access high-level information about the
applications available (org.dvb.application).

Marcel