[vdr] Re: dxr3: sound gone after updating to latest version??

Hi,

Did you ever resolve this problem?

After leaving VDR alone for a while (I've been switching back and
forth between it and a homebrew setup) I thought I'd give it another
try, and I'm having exactly the same problem.

The MP3 plugin does work OK, and recordings have the audio, but
the video-playback (live or recorded) has no sound.

Matt

--
            "They've won the client but no one likes using their servers.
          Because they're shit." -- Jeremy Allison on Microsoft in El Reg