[vdr] Re: Update on UPT error

Gregoire Favre wrote:

Like I wrote some time ago:

After removing osdteletext plugin my UPT errors vanished.

Someone already answered you: it don't solve the problem, neither for me
after U have removed it, still same error here :-(

And I never said that it will solve your problem too.
But maybe this way developers not having the problem and not using the plugin can install the plugin to reproduce the UPT and maybe find a cure.
And on the other hand, maybe it does not solve your problems with upt, but maybe it solves it for some other people too.
Cause of that I will continue to post my finding about this plugin in each UPT thread I find it useful in.