[vdr] Timing off a bit with vdr sound

Hi

First mail onto the list and I have an interesting setup to ask
questions about (at least imho):

Epia M10000 Nememiah
-SPDIF sound output to Yamaha amplifier
Technotrend 1.2 Premium Edition
-SCART output cable from this to TV
-sound connector attached to motherboard sound cd_in

The problem I have is a slight sound timing difference from the video.

I haven't been able to get thus far the dvbscanner to compile so that I
could try using that to scan the channels totally into place. I got my
channels by using the dvbtune software with xml2vdr to the results.

I am running gentoo on the system with a epia patched kernel 2.4.25.

My current software versions are:
linuxtv-dvb 1.0.1
alsa software 1.0.4
vdr 1.2.6