[vdr] RE : [ANNOUNCE] vdr-wapd-0.0.1 pre-release

> This plugin allows remote control of VDR by WAP clients like mobile
> phones. It implements a simple daemon, which listens on tcp port 8888
> (default) for incoming requests. See README for more details.
>
> It will make WAP control hopefully more efficient than the
> CGI approach ;-)

Hello Thomas,

After having tried the CGI version (which I never really succeeded to
have it fully working), I wanted to give you a very warm thank you for
this plugin!
Just had to compile and run it and it worked first time from my mobile
phone.
Man, I can't wait the next release to have the possibility to edit
timers.

Thank you so much :)
Olivier.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index