[vdr] Re: vdrplugin-* from berlios.de gentoo-deutsch

Hi

> Hi
>
> Perhaps the first question could on this be that anybody using
> gentoo-deutsch ebuilds?
Yep i am using and writing most of the ebuilds.

> I did a bit of upgrading to my system and switched to use vdr 1.3.9 with
> gentoo ~x86 branch and using the gentoo-deutsch ebuilds. I put their
> ebuilds to:
> PORTDIR_OVERLAY=/usr/local/portage
> and upgraded my system to ~x86 level with those being available to
> portage.
>
> Now, the actual problem is that I can't get any of the vdrplugin-*
> packages to compile. Is there possibly something that I'm missing on
> this?
Thats normal, because i haven't found much time to write updated ebuilds to
support
=> vdr 1.3.7

So let me know what plugins you need, and i will look what i can do.

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index