[vdr] Causes of A/V desync in playback

Hello,

I have vdr-1.3.9 working perfectly when I watch live tv, but it seems like
most of the time I go to play back a recorded show, the audio/video becomes
desynced and I have to either hit the rewind or fast-forward button for a
second to regain A/V sync.  Is this a common problem?  Would this possible
have to do with a lower signal strength (80% SNR or lower)? I do have a few
trees where I live.  But the live tv always seems fine.. Any suggestions?
Im using a 2.6.7-rc2 kernel with the latest CVS dvb-kernel.

Thanks...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index