[vdr] Re: partly OT: english VDR-Discussion Board?

Hannes Stein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as there were discussions on this list about links of Patches / Plugins
> to the mostly german speaking vdr-portal.de, there is a thread and poll
> about the neccesarity (<= does this word exist?!?) of an english board
> at the VDR-Portal.

I'm subscribed to the (English) VDR and linux-dvb mailing lists, and
am occasionally reading the (German) forum at vdrportal.de. Since I
have enough to do to follow up on these, I guess I'm not going to
read a possible new English forum on vdrportal.de.

I find the mailing list a lot better for handling development, because
I can manage messages in my VDR folders locally. Bug reports or feature
requests posted on vdrportal.de often go past me because I don't have
copies in my "inbox" that I can mark as VDR related.

Just in case this matters to anybody ;-)

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index