[vdr] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.1 (development)

Hi,
a new development release of my MP3/MPlayer plugin is available
from my homepage. This release fixes some bugs and introduces new
features requested by users.

<http://www.muempf.de/down/vdr-mp3-0.9.1.tar.gz>

NEWS:

05.06.2004: Version 0.9.1 development (vdr 1.2.6/1.3.9)
- Added finish translations. Provided by Rolf Ahrenberg.
- Adapted to the changes in VDR 1.3.7+. Based on patches provided by Sascha
  Volkenandt & Sven Goethel.
- Fixed long standing bug in ID3 tag parsing, when the file contains an
  incomplete ID3 tag at the end of file. Thanks to Matt Tovey for debugging.
- Better german translations. Suggested by Andreas Brachold.
- Now ignoring dot-files in file browser. Suggested by Patrick Cernko.
- Now showing total play time in MPlayer progress display. The value may be
  inaccurate. Suggested by Patrick Cernko.
- Added resume capability for MPlayer. The resume position is stored in a file
  called ".mplayer.resume" in the directory of the MPlayer file. Based on a
  patch provided by Patrick Cernko.
- Added a setup option to mute audio at end of playlist. Based on a patch
  provided by Christoph Gohle.
- Now accepting absolute paths in playlists, even though the path must point to
  somewhere inside the defined source directory. Suggested by Niklaus Stutz.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index