[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.9: default parameters in 'skincurses'

Jeremy Hall wrote:

> Hi Klaus,,
>
> I just compiled vdr-1.3.10 and applied -Pskincurses to the command line.
> Is something extraordinary supposed to happen? Is my OSD supposed to start
> displaying? Do I still need to compile with DEBUG_OSD=1?

You'll need to switch to the "Text mode" skin from your current
OSD. If you don't ave any OSD, just change the OSDSkin line in
setup.conf to

OSDSkin = curses

before you start VDR.

I'll need to make it so that the 'curses' skin makes VDR actually switch
to that skin upon startup.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index