[vdr] DXR3 and AC3overDVB patch errors - kernel 2.6.7-rc2-mm1 Fedora 2

Hi,
I was encouraged others seemed to have their denon amps working correctly
with vdr and AC3 streams. There is hope for my AVR-1602. Thanks for the
tips guys :)

I have applied the AC3overDVB patch to both vdr-1.2.6 and vdr-1.3.6
(patches appropriate to these versions obviously). The patches succeeded
with no errors and compiled with no errors on both versions.

However when I launch either patched vdr versions with the dxr3 plugin I
get the errors below.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be the problem or has seen
this before? Unfortunately "c" isn't my thing but I am happy to learn more
/ have a dig around if someone can point me in the right direction.

unknown header 0
unknown header 0
status: volume=255 mute=0
vdr: dxr3audiodecoder.c:134: void cDxr3AudioDecoder::DecodeLpcm(const
uint8_t*, int, unsigned int, cDxr3SyncBuffer&): Assertion `!((length -
LPCM_HEADER_LENGTH) % 2)' failed.
unknown header 0
unknown header 0
status: volume=255 mute=0
vdr: dxr3audiodecoder.c:134: void cDxr3AudioDecoder::DecodeLpcm(const
uint8_t*, int, unsigned int, cDxr3SyncBuffer&): Assertion `!((length -
LPCM_HEADER_LENGTH) % 2)' failed.
unknown header 0
unknown header 0
status: volume=255 mute=0
vdr: dxr3audiodecoder.c:134: void cDxr3AudioDecoder::DecodeLpcm(const
uint8_t*, int, unsigned int, cDxr3SyncBuffer&): Assertion `!((length -
LPCM_HEADER_LENGTH) % 2)' failed.
Killing process  ...
Wed Jun  9 00:15:59 CST 2004

I am using fedora 2 linux, kernel 2.6.7-rc2-mm1, cvs ffmpeg, cvs
dvb-kernel driver, cvs em8300 driver. I have no problems playing back AC3
sound via the dxr3 card with xine or mplayer and having the amp correctly
identify it as AC3 5.1.

I can use the coaxial spdif on the dxr3 with a plain vdr-1.3.6 or
vdr-1.2.6 (no AC3overDVB patch) and have the amp play back the audio as
"prologic".

Hope someone can help.

Regards Anthony.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index