[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Text-based skin loader (text2skin-0.0.2)

Am Dienstag, 8. Juni 2004 17:15 schrieb Gregoire Favre:
> -       item->_lastUsed = time_ms();
> +       item->_lastUsed = time(NULL);

Should be ok, but could make the cache timings a bit inaccurate (since
time(NULL) returns seconds instead of milliseconds). Could you try if it
helps to #include <vdr/tools.h> _after_ #include "common.h" instead of
exchanging the calls? I'm asking because I plan to use time_ms a little more
often in the coming version of the plugin :-)

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index