[vdr] Re: I like the new UI, but a small request..

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

hagrid wrote:

Being Start Trek, etc. fan I naturally have to like the new UI!  :-)

There's a minor detail you might consider changing. When you're
playing back a recording, and show the progress bar at the bottom
the progress bar and yellow bars above and below it take too much
space. It blocks an annoyingly big amount of the video. Now, of course
you only occasionally show it, but still..

Maybe the yellow bar on top could be missing, and the recording's
name could just be yellow on top of video? It'd still look consistent.

With the new "skin" interface you can create your very own skin, just
the way you like it ;-)
Can I reorder the menus too? Actually I'd like to
make myself some 'quick access' menu options for
menu items usually found elsewhere. For example
I'd make myself an entry in the main menu that'd
turn "show subtitles" to ON/OFF.

--
"Biometrics won't catch disposable terrorists."
                            < George Jonas, National Post >

Home | Main Index | Thread Index