[vdr] Re: elchi type theme/skin

Hello Sameer,

Wednesday, June 9, 2004, 3:52:21 AM, you wrote:

SK> So I finally made the move from 1.2.6 to 1.3.10 today, and am not a horribly
SK> big fan of the sttng skin.  Is there a way to get the elchi type osd back
SK> with this version?

SK> I had actually spent days downloading, renaming and converting images for
SK> the logos (900+) and really liked the way the channel info display looked.

SK> Thanks
SK> sk.

Maybe you like my skin or one of the others.
Please share your logos (send them to me if you want).
I'll upload them to vdrskins.org. If they look good , we can
use them as default.
http://web.vdrskins.org/vdrskins/thumbnails.php?album=9

Ps. You need to rename/convert them to xpm ;)

--
Best regards,
 Djoimania                            mailto:djoimania@t-online.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index