[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-0.1.3 & 0.0.6

Hi Rolf,

Thanks to Sascha I found your AIO-Patch for vdr 1.3.10 :))
vdr-1.3.10-enAIO-1.2.diff.gz
I was very happy, but i'm still missing one feature, that makes my VDR more
user-friendly, so i want to ask you, if you could put that into the
AIO-Patch (Sorry when I'm bothering you)

When I'm watching a recording, the menue-entry "Stop Recording" appears at
the end of menue-list, with Elchi it was placed (with no number to select)
on the most upper part of that menue followed by the "Stop cutting" if one
is running. Now i have to press 3 Buttons to stop viewing a recording in
comparison to 2 Buttons with my beloved style.

Is that possible for you to implement ??

Thanks
/hgm.bg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index