[vdr] Re: playback problem (NTPL?)

Am Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004 01:14 schrieb Gregoire Favre:
> Hello,
>
> I am also under Mandrake (Cooker) and I use vdr-1.3.10 with latest 2.6
> kernel without any problem at all :-)

Well i don't want to run the devel version, because i don't want to compile
each week because i can't resist on having a look at the new features ;) . I
have kernel 2.4 with dvb-kernel self compiled because the readymade dvb
drivers in this kernel oopses only. Cooker on an ISDN line is not a
possibility either ;) and since ISDN is broken in kernel 2.6 in Mdk 10 I'm
stuck for the moment with the environment i have.

To add further details:
If i pause the playback and press play afterwards it plays normal, Fast
Forward and play => stuttering => pause+play => normal in most cases. Further
the start of the mp3-plugin seems to have a similar problem, haven't tried
others.

Any further details that could help to find the problem ?

Regards

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index