[vdr] Re: Bug in VDR 1.3.10: EPG Description

Hi again,

I have a new example of the problem. On Premiere 1 at 22:00 xXx - Triple
X.

When i try to open that EPG event, the event is shown. After that i
cannot control VDR anymore. There is no segfault, VDR only hangs till i
kill it. I have to reload the DVB-Drivers to make VDR work again.

Another example is at PREMIERE 1 at 00:05 Windtalkers. Same problem.

You said that you cant reproduce this, so maybe it is a driver problem,
since you are using the "old" driver. Im using the dvb-kernel driver
with 2.4.21.

Maybe anyone else can try to reproduce this.

---------
andre

> > Andre Neumann wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi list,
> > >
> > > I just installed VDR 1.3.10. I have noticed, that when i
> go to EPG
> > > of an Programm which has a long EPG description, VDR will
> hang. Only
> > > Reloading the DVB-Drivers will help to start VDR again.
> > >
> > > Im using an OSD Height of 370, because i have a 16:9 TV. You can
> > > test it yourself on ARD with "Tagesthemen" at 23:30. When i open
> > > this event, VDR will hang.
> > >
> > > Maybe Klaus can fix this problem asap.
> >
> > I can't reproduce this.
> >
> > Is this happening with "plain vanilla" VDR?
> > Which skin are you using? "Classic VDR" or "ST:TNG Panels"?
> >
> > BTW: please set the clock on your system correctly.
> > Your message has a timestamp of "Thu, 6 May 2004 20:08:44 +0200".
> >
> > Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index