[vdr] Re: streamdev-0.3.1 , server responds but no video

Richard Walker wrote:

On 15 Jun 2004, at 19:54, Mike Frisch wrote:

What about using VLC on Win32?  It's free and it should work in theory
(although I've never seen it work with streamdev).

VLC does work with streamdev-server, but you don't get any audio.

At least, that's what happens with my setup!
I don't get any audio or video, but the log on the machine running vdr shows that it's connected. Still debugging...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index