[vdr] Bugfix-Release: vdr-text2skin-0.0.6

Hi list,

http://www.magoa.net/linux/index.php?view=text2skin

CHANGES since 0.0.5:
- reimplemented image cache (fixes segfaults and speeds up image loading)
- fixed a recursion wenn de-initializing ImageMagick (crashes on exit)
- reverted the changes in ImageMagick-loader that concerned palettes
  (obviously some versions of ImageMagick are BROKEN!!! I am using 5.5.7 which
  works fine. Version 5.4.7 shows random errors)
- reimplemented "Flush image cache" into the setup menu
- included -lMagick into Makefile as a workaround for Debian (and others
  possibly)
- fixed display of scrollbar

ATTENTION:

Some Versions of ImageMagick seem to be REALLY broken. I am using 5.5.7 and I
didn't observe one single error while testing all displays of all skins
currently available at www.vdrskins.org.

On another PC, using ImageMagick 5.4.7, I could see images disappearing after
some time.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index