[vdr] Re: Deinterlacing

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:22:03 +0200, "Prakash K. Cheemplavam"
<prakashkc@gmx.de> wrote:

> > RGB of the DVB-S card is barely better than S-Video. I use S-Video and
> > the image is great.
>
> It depends on your TV and your eyes: Y/C has much more colour flickering
> (esp in dark areas) whereas in RGB it is quite stable.

In principle you are right, BUT not with a DVB-S card in a PC
environment. I have tested RGB from DVB-S with multiple cards and
computers and I never found it worth to use RGB. This is totally
different with a Pioneer DVD player.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index