[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.11 (no rec shown)

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 04:06:08PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> VDR developer version 1.3.11 is now available at

> - No longer using the external 'find' command to scan the video directory for
>   recordings (based on a suggestion by Mirko Dölle).
> - The list of recordings is now kept statically in memory to avoid long delays
>   when opening the "Recordings" menu. As a side effect, external modifications to
>   the video directory are no longer immediately reflected in the "Recordings" menu.
>   If a plugin manipulates the video directory in any way, it can call the function
>   Recordings.TriggerUpdate() to trigger an update of the list of recordings.
>   If some external tool manipulates the video directory, it can touch the file
>   '.update' in the video directory to trigger an update of the list of recordings.

I haven't tested on y vanilla VDR (applied AIO and subtitles/ttxtsubs)
but then my reccording list is empty...

Touching a .update in /video0 don't change anything...

I have all in /video0 /video1 and /video2 in case that change
anything... If I reccord something, I can show it in the rec menu, if
then I do a touch .update in /video0 then I can't view anything in rec
menu...

--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch