[vdr] Re: Deinterlacing

On Sunday 20 June 2004 10:15, Emil Naepflein wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:23:01 +0200, Guido Fiala <gfiala@s.netic.de>
>
> wrote:
> > Yes, with white - there is no black dot in the center of the pixels but a
> > small colored slightly darker border at each pixel.
>
> Either your projector is not setup fully sharp or you have a newer
> version of the DLP chip which doesn't show this. Here are a few images:

It seems like i'am that lucky ;-)

> http://home.t-online.de/home/Emil.Naepflein/DSCN3245-noisco.JPG
> http://home.t-online.de/home/Emil.Naepflein/DSCN3238-isco.JPG
>
> image through S-video input:
> http://home.t-online.de/home/Emil.Naepflein/eyes-PAL-LBX-SVideo-SVGA-noISCO
>.jpg
> http://home.t-online.de/home/Emil.Naepflein/eyes-PAL-LBX-SVideo-XGA-noISCO.
>jpg
>
> anamophic image through Crystal Image scaler:
> http://home.t-online.de/home/Emil.Naepflein/eyes-PAL-ANA-XGA-noISCO.jpg
> http://home.t-online.de/home/Emil.Naepflein/eyes-PAL-ANA-XGA-ISCO.jpg

Thanks for the detailed informations, will compare.
Now one would need the original image as mpg or png to make a real comparison.

> If you order in the states the prices are considerable lower than here
> in germany.

So it is with many things :-(

> The image quality I get from S-Video is considerably better than from
> the composite of the rear connector. And as I said the image quality
> from the RGB output of the DVB-S card was not better than S-video in my
> setup.

Ok - will compare that too - now it comes to the question of the right
extension board - i just want to use S-Video+RGB+SPDIF -  which one can be
recommended?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index