[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-clipinc-0.1: Automatically extract video clips

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 20:40, Robert Huitl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the initial release of my vdr-clipinc project,
> downloadable at http://www.huitl.de/vdr/clipinc-0.1.tar.gz.
>
> From the README:
> ---cut---
> vdr-clipinc is the name for a bunch of scripts and programs that work
> together to automatically extract video clips from recordings. In order to
> do this, vdr-clipinc relies on cutting data supplied by Tobit's ClipInc.
> service, the so-called "stream-tags". A stream-tag is basically the time
> when a song starts and ends, plus information about the artist, the song
> name and some more.
> ---cut---
>
> Much more information is included in the README file.
>
> I'd appreciate any comments, discussion, bug reports, patches, ... :-)
>
> Regards,
>   Robert

Would be nice if that would work :) A quick test didn't work for me, maybe
because no streamtags were found ? Did a short recording on VIVA 2

Any way to see what streamtags are there without a recording ?

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index