[vdr] CAM reset

Hello,

My CAM-modules can block after some time. A reset of the driver and vdr apllication is not enough to get them working again.

The normal CAM detection string is not there when in error mode:
"vdr[3023]: CAM: Irdeto Access , 01, 06FF, 06FF"

I can tune to non-scrambled broadcasts when the cam is in error-mode.

What I need is a way to get the hardware/software in a predefined (start) situation.

Are there people out there with the same problem? Any known solutions?

Regards,
George.

MSN Search, for accurate results! http://search.msn.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index