[vdr] Black Border on BBC TV sport transmissions

Hi,
anyone else watching the European Football on BBC via sat?
Even the Wimbledon transmissions have the same effect.
I have the strange effect that there is a black border around the screen.
I checked the properties and according to projectX they are sending;

-> video basics: 720*576 @ 25fps @ 0.7031 (16:9) @ 15000000bps,

So it really looks as if they are sending a black border. I tried 4*3 and 16*9 seettings in VDR and that just screws up the proportions.

Is this normal for BBC Sport?

Cheers Brian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index