[vdr] Re: SPEEDUP: processing audio in transfer thread

Hello Reinhard,

I tried this second patch but it doesn't appear to have any affect on the
Audio/Video desync issues when playing back recorded shows while using a
Nexus card. As for the first patch, it must have just been a coincidence
that the A/V seemed better. I have tried replaying the recorded shows again
and now I'm seeing the same problems.  After much discussion on this topic
with friends, I am really starting to believe that this A/V desync issue is
a result of variable frame rates in the data stream and VDR not being able
to self adjust to the changes.

Thanks,
C.Y.M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index