[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.2 (development)

Also sprach Stefan Huelswitt zu "24.06.2004 19:00" Anno Domini:
24.06.2004: Version 0.9.2 development (vdr 1.2.6/1.3.11)
- Added a setup option to toggle MP3 replay display between classic and skin
  version. Note that the big playlist display isn't available in skin mode.
I hope it will be in the future. I like the new skins which unify the look of the playback OSDs of the different plugins. But I also like the "more verbose" playlist view!

- Added rewind button to MPlayer menu. Suggested by Sebastian Kemper.
Huh, what do you mean? Rewinding worked like charm before, or not?

- Fixed status messages which were displayed for ever. Reported by Sascha
  Volkenandt.
Yes, I always thought about reporting this issue, but I always forgot to do it! :-)

And yes, I also vote for the "add to queue" feature! :-)

Great work!

CU
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "