[vdr] Re: New recording indicator not working?

On 27 Jun 2004 Florian.Steinel@t-online.de (Florian Steinel) wrote:

> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
>
>>using vdr 1.3.11 I noticed that the new recording indicator "*"
>>in the recordings menu isn't working as suppossed. The indicator
>>is only updated by the inital directory scan, it's not updated
>>after viewing a recording.
>>
> Maybe this
> +        Recordings.TriggerUpdate();
> help?

Probably, but scanning the whole recording tree again, just
because one resume file isn't very effective, isn't it?

I think that resume files should only be accessed through
recording/recordings class, so that these classes can keep track
of them.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt