[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.2 (development)

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:

Hi,
a new release of the MP3/Mplayer plugin is available from my
homepage (works with VDR 1.2.6 & 1.3.x).

<http://www.muempf.de/down/vdr-mp3-0.9.2.tar.gz>

NEWS:

24.06.2004: Version 0.9.2 development (vdr 1.2.6/1.3.11)
- Added a setup option to toggle MP3 replay display between classic and skin
version. Note that the big playlist display isn't available in skin mode.
- Added rewind button to MPlayer menu. Suggested by Sebastian Kemper.
- Updated finish translations. Provided by Rolf Ahrenberg.
- Fixed current play time calculation for MPlayer without slave-patch.
Reported by Uwe Scheffler.
- Fixed status messages which were displayed for ever. Reported by Sascha
Volkenandt.

Hi!

My name is Slawe nad I'm writting from Croatia.
I'm also a happy user of your Mplayer plugin
I was wondering if you could do me a faver. It's quite obvious that your plugin can display subtitles through SS1 tv-out. Maybe it is also posible to displat only divx subs onto the live stream from DVB card, meaning that while I'm watching Matrix Reloaded from Multivision I can load Croatian subs on it. I've seen such solutions in Windows enviroment so I tried to explain how this should work here http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/2004/06-2004/msg00807.html .

And it should support iso8859-2 character set

Thnx in advance !
I would at least apriciate reply!

SLAWE!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index