From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf Of
Richard Müller
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 11:01 AM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] which driver for which card?

Hello,
I use the dvb-driver 1.0.1 in my system (c't-vdr from the 08/2004-CD)
together
with a Hauppauge rev 1.6 (with hardware mpeg-decoding). Now I added a WinTV
Nova rev 1.0 budget card as second card, and (even after new installation
with both cards) vdr showed a "time out" while recognizig this card. Driver
1.1.1 fails too. When removing the new card, everything works again.
Any hints?
Thank you - Richard
Richard Müller - Am Spring 9 - D-58802 Balve-Eisborn
r.mueller@oeko-sorpe.de      -     www.oeko-sorpe.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index